Adopt a Destoroyah
Chris of the former Kaiju Adoption Alliance said "The Kaiju adoption guide ranks Destoyer as 'expert' level. Certainly the creature has shown it has a bad temper and can be extremely dangerous. Destoroyah advocate, Daikaiju Hubbard [me] has made a strong case for the positive aspects of Destoyer adoption though, and offers a complete guide on Destoroyah biology and care at his on-line guide to keeping a Destoroyah in the home."
Why adopt a Destoroyah?
Well, he would be such a cool versatile monster to own.
- Want a buddy to pal around with? Tell him to shrink to his human-sized yotai form.
- Want to save airfare? Ride his flying heshotai form.
- Need to hide him? Stick the kurotai microbe in your pocket.
- Want revenge on that car that made you mad? Unleash the shugotai aggregate.
- Want revenge on that city that made you mad? Time for the kansentai big boy!
How do you tame/socialize a Destoroyah?
What do local laws say about owning a Destoroyah?
You have an 88,000 ton monster, who's going to argue with you?
Where would a Destoroyah sleep?
Anywhere he wants to
Are there any special supplies needed for owning a Destoroyah?
How about a personal external oxygen source, just in case?
What would you feed a Destoroyah?
He definitely has an affinity for seafood
Can you introduce Destoroyahs to other pets?
Sure, just make sure the other owners aren't too attached to their pets
Can Destoroyahs be breeded?
Why bother? You can have an unlimited supply of Destoroyahs in his Aggregate form
My Destoroyah still won't obey me, what should I do?
Roll up a newpaper and swat him on the head (Note: the author is not responsible for Destoroyah's reaction)
Now go pick up your own pet at
Orga's Kaiju Adoptions!
Go Back to About Destoroyah